[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: validating in your sleep?

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:54:14 -0700

Hello Jana,

Where in the country are you. I don't know all the ins and out of the study
but I don't believe you have to live here in Portland Oregon. When I go for
my first stay I will ask them about this.

My sleep has always been off. Well, unless you count when I would go to
sleep at 4 AM and get up at noon. Then I use to sleep pretty solid. Strange,
eh?

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keep doing what you are doing:)