[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: validating in your sleep?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:05:58 -0700 (PDT)

Smile. Actually, no. I did something a lot sillier, or
stranger. I would re-enact, in my bed, certain
romantic scenes from certain movies, pretending, of
course, that I was the heroine. The one I remember
particularly is the Bandit of Sherwood Forest, with
Cornell WIlde and Anita Louise, (now I'm really
showing my age) and, later, King Solomon's Mines with
Stewart Granger and Devorah Kerr. And I don't mean I
was lying in bed with eyes closed imagining -- I would
sit up in bed, and sometimes even stand, re-enacting.

Of course, I wasn't in a sleep study. That would
really freak out the study monitors, wouldn't it. I'd
probably be committed. (smile)

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com