[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: someone who appreciates us and new blog site

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 21:54:27 -0400

Hi Cindy,

That is really great that he wrote back to you, and gave you the description of
the photo.

I am really excited to see this book in the collection, it was a bear to scan
and I can imagine a bear to proof, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are
all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not
to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the
International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)