[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: report from CSUN

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:55:05 -0800 (PST)

Scott Williams was sick and couldn't join us, but Scott Blanks was alive and
well today at CSUN.

  Thanks to all for a very enjoyable, interesting time!  Hope to see even more
members and volunteers next year at CSUN.

  Carrie

Scott Blanks <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hey guys,

Contrary to rumor, I wasn't at all sick, don't know where that came from. I
was at the Starbucks from 11 to 11:20, at which point I left the area,
having asked about half a dozen different individuals if they might be
meeting up with other Bookshare volunteers. I even confirmed that my nametag
was affixed properly, so I'm not sure how the sighted folks didn't find me.
Oh well, guess we'll have to try again in a year.

I did see Carrie very briefly later at the Bookshare table, and Gustavo and
Janice as well.

Scott