[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: report from CSUN

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:02:28 -0500

Hi, Cindy, and thanks for letting us know how your meeting with everyone at
CSUN went. It sounds like you had a great time. I wish we could have gone to
one of those when we lived in California, but since we couldn't and we don't
live there now, I don't know when or if we'll ever make it to one, but I
hope everyone who did go had a blast! Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to him.