[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: remembering

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:37:48 -0600

Hi Bob,

So you did that too? I remember crying my eyes out because I had stayed up
all night typing. When my mom looked at the pages, she almost started crying
herself. She had a hard time telling me they were blank. Guess we've all
come a very long way since those days. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynnsky

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.