[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT pogo.com games

  • From: "Nancy Feldman" <nancy_feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 04:40:22 -0600

I play there as well, and I'm Thanatos.

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chela Robles
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:54 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT pogo.com games

Ok, thanks, you guys should try allinplay.com it is fun and many visually
impaired and totally blind and sighted people play games together on there,
and even have a chatting session during the games.
If you guys do join in the fun on that site, be sure to look me up, my
nickname is 1 jazz trumpet Thanks, Chela

--
Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME BEFORE
YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!) Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955
(ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)  To unsubscribe from this
list send a blank Email to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx