[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: people's reactions and stupid questions

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 06:01:43 -0700

I also had blind role models very early on.  I went to public school, and
the people who taught me Braille and coping skills were blind.  I don't
think I ever held the notion that blind people couldn't work, and I knew
from a young age that I would be expected to do so as well.  Because of
those early role models, I knew it was possible.