[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: people's reactions and stpid questions

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 05:33:19 -0500

The thing is, whatever they are, mean or confused or in some altered less aware state, since I encounter them more than once in my lifetime I stay calmer saner and spiritually more aware and kind by figuring they are so lost I am the only contact they have, the only person safe enough to even speak to. I do not let them harrass me but I would have more trouble living if I thought of them as mean, and the world as mean. Whether it is or not, believe it is surely will make me experience it as mean. I know that sounds sort of goody goody in writing without vocal emphasis and expression. I truly mean it though. I figure I have been incarnated in this life wise enough to know this much.