[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: one author?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:31:19 -0400

Hi, Carrie.  (You're SUCH a sweetie!)

I didn't mean to imply that J.D. Robb's "In Death"
books weren't completely in your collection.  I
meant to say they should be, on principle.  I've
read all but the last two.

I'm a sighted volunteer, I believe I don't have
access to the collection, so I wouldn't know
if the whole series is there.

OK, then, how about Andrew Vaachs, the
"Burke" series?  Very good stuff.

Hugs and thanks,