[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT on one of the two list.

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:24:42 -0700

I will never ever buy from Tiger Direct again.  I bought a computer
case & motherboard in November, it was supposed to have come
preassembled & said it had onboard video.  When it came, it was not
preassembled, there was no onboard video, there were no assembly
instructions, & I'm still trying to get the necessary info to build
this machine.  This is different--I understand that--but I'll just say
caviat emptor when it comes to Tiger Direct.

On 1/31/08, robert tweedy <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> There has been discussions of scanners latelyy. Tiger direct is selling the
> optic book for $189 plus shipping. Ordered my wife one and got another for a
> spare since I like them.
> Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net