[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: names

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:39:28 -0700

Hi

Once I finish packing for my paddling trip to Long Beach I will check it
out. I know in the last number of years Kaitlyn has become rather popular.
When I was named Kaitlyn in the 50's it really wasn't. I love my name:)

It is interesting too how a name will shape the person. That is what I was
telling Kasondra about naming by the numbers. The numbers from a persons
name will play out in that persons life.

For example I am getting ready to change the spelling of my name slightly
from Kaitlyn to Kaitlin to change the energy. I now have three challenge
numbers and by changing it I will have a natural match, a compatible and a
challenge. The 8 challenge is alright since that is my birthday number
sometimes you just have to live with some numbers:)

Kaitlyn
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find your vessel and fill it with the light and with the light behind the
light,Then let the light shine for the world so others may know the truth