[bksvol-discuss] OT: more corrections, sorry RE: Re: OT: new guide dog

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:16:39 -0800

Blind Geek, what's your first name? And I'm guessing you moved here not long
ago. I am a returned native and we are Oregonians, not Oregonites. (That
sounds like either a kind of stone like Kryptonite, or a religious faction,
which we have been known to be, totally chauvinistic about our state.)

Sorry, all, I just spent 3 full weeks basically "yes ma'aming" and "no
sirring" to get my dog. A little feisty now, especially on a computer that's
accessible to me, and not killing myself to be auditory enough to use the
school of my choice. Oops, definitely cranky, I'm putting myself in Time Out
now.

Liz in Portland

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR