[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: laundry.

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 20:17:44 -0500

I, too, am negligent about laundry.  Cindy, although I don't put clean
clothes on the sofa like your friend, I do sometimes leave my lingerie in
the basket and get what I need to wear.  My son does his oown wash..  When
the family was home I was more efficient, but now I feel okay as long as I
don't run out of things to wear.  <smile>>

Sue S.