[bksvol-discuss] OT help with math and the Braille Note

I have a problem that I can't crack.  I am working with a client on the Braille
Note and math.  We are using microsoft word to edit the math book he needs.  We
use MS word to insert the various symbols.  then we translate it to .brf with
Duxbury, then put it into the Braille Note.  However, none of the symbols are
coming out right.  Can someone e-mail me offlist about this, at
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
and give me better instructions on this? I know I'm missing something really
obvious here.
Many thanks.
Amber
Book blog: