[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: heavy books

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:12:16 -0700

Cindy,

I just walked in my bedroom to answer the phone, and I found my two-year-old
son, Andrew on the floor, trying to read a Harry Potter book.  My husband
always keeps one on his side of the bed, and Andrew just took off the cover,
opened the book, and started turning pages.  It was so cute that I just
thought I should share it with all you guys.  Andrew will read Braille
someday because he is blind, but at least he shows a healthy interest in
books now.  Yes, that particular book is very heavy, but it was already on
the floor, so Andrew could move it easier

Kasondra Payne