[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: heavy books

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:35:24 -0700

Thank you Gail.  Of course I will be teaching him.  Do we let sighted
children wait till they get to school to learn print?  I will also teach
Jacob some Braille, so he can write notes to me and Andrew.  In fact, we
have a bilingual alphabet toy that has the Braille letters and numbers below
the print equivalent.  The kids love that toy.

Kasondra Payne

Checked by AVG Free Edition.