[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: baggage and abandonment--and Marissa

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

-Oh, and I think I forgot Louise and Jake and the
Pardees and and Louise and Donna and Dilsia and Noah
and Noel and Bud--

AND I MEANT GUIDO in my earlier post, not Gustavo --
to whom I meant to send a copy. Oh, dear -- I hope he
reads the messages -- I'll sent him this one directly.
Then his curiosity will be picqued and he'll check the
posts even if he is busy approving books.

Now I'm going to take a nap before I forget any more
important people.