[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: baggage and abandonment--and Marissa

I'm sorry. I  thought I had included you, but I see
I'm wrong. It's the people who have posted most
recently that I seemed to remember best, and you are
certainly one of those.  Maybe in the second batch?

Cindy

-- Julie Morales <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com