[bksvol-discuss] OT: baggage and abandonment--and Marissa

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Bal, (Why do you erudite guys have to pick such
long names? You spell you name correctly but can't
spell Herr right? Or was that deliberate?--smile)

Is Marissa coming back? When is she leaving for the
East? It's almost the end of May.  If you're having a
farewell and good luck party for her, please make a
banner or give her a card adding our names: Cindy,
Sue, Sarah, Jana, Kellie, (El)izabeth, Grace, Rui,
Robert, Gerald, Allison, Amber, Shelley, Pam, Mickey,
Tracy -- I'm sure I've left out some names that I
can't at this precise moment remember (Balthazar and
Aloysius are crowding my brain) but you can go through
the list of posters to this list and add them.

Cindy, who will be there in spirit to give her a
goodbye hug (and who wishes I could give Hunter a good
luck hug, too -- grin).

http://mail.yahoo.com