[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: accruing and a crewing

It gets more complicated than that, Cindy, as I didn't notice the misspelling. I read my email with JAWS, and if it doesn't mispronounce something, I have no reason to think that it isn't spelled correctly. So I wasn't playing on the words. I just made the association with racing, because I thought I had heard that she was doing that, and her large volume of scanning.

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 1:02 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: accruing and a crewing

Hi, Katie,

I'm not sure if you could tell, but we were teasing a
bit. Instead of writing a c c r u i n g, you wrote a
c r e w i n g. Evan, with his usual wonderful sense of
humor, was playing on the words. I thought 'd get in a
plug for your dragon boat racing. smile  BTW, I
suggested that as a subject for Hartman's Friday night
segment on the CBS news. I don't know if anything will
come of it.

Cindy

--- Katie Star <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HI Evan and Cindy,

Yes I do the dragon boating.
Race scanner? Well, I was doing a lot of scanning
last year. I think I
ordered close to 30 books from Amazon plus those
which were sent to me and
given to me. So I would have to look but I did get a
bunch of scans in that
first year.

Katie Hill Expand your wealth at: www.838gold.com "Come to the edge"

"We can't; we will fall"