[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT a question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:27:57 -0400

The reason you have a "extra drive" is because according to your computer
your card reader is an extra drive.  In Windows XP, the compact flash reader
with a CF card in it is marked as "Removable Drive"

For me, it is drive F, as I have a CD rom and a Burner.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com