[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT?: Wyeth's painting of Christina Olson, Christina's World

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:51:11 -0400

Cindy, you gave a very good description of that painting.  Actually that is
exactly, how a professional describer would describe it here at the Museum
of Fine Art here in Boston, I love going there and having a described tour!

Smile.

It is a very poinent picture and I can see how it would effect you, as your
description did me.

It has definitely peaked my interest.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide