[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Why Does Reloading Pages Take So Long?

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:10:59 -0400

Cindy,

Your comments are surprising to me because I find that Firefox, at least
under Windows, is much faster than Internet Explorer in loading bookshae
pages.  That may differ under the Apple OS, though.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx