[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Welcome back. was: a wonderful article by Anne Perry

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:34:13 -0600

Well thank you Julia. . . yes, it has been a little spell!  Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  (512) 286-5794
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

'there is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept'
                             Ansel Adams

"Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
01/23/2009 03:31 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT a wonderful article by Anne Perry

Hi Guido, welcome back. I remember you from when I used to be subscribed
to this list a few years ago, how time flies.
Julia