[bksvol-discuss] OT: Weight Watchers Introductory Materials

  • From: <nancy_feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:12:12 -0600

Hi,

I'm thinking of joining Weight Watchers.  I know that they have a lot of
introductory materials that they provide to their clients.  Are these
materials in accessible format?  Has someone taken the time to scan them
into an accessible format?

I see lots of Weight Watchers books on Bookshare, but this isn't exactly
what I mean.

For the first ten weeks  of the program, Weight Watchers distributes printed
materials, or so I'm told.  In addition, there are books I don't see up
here, like the points guides for regular foods, as well as those for various
meals at restaurants.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.