[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Web Vism

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 11:28:04 -0500

Thanks for your help, guys.
Happy holidays!
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 11:20 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Web Vism

I took care of it for her--she helps me out a lot w/our creative
writing group so it was the least I could do--& I'll help any1 who
wants 1 also.

On 12/25/08, Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
www.webvisum.com
You need to be invited though so you can have a registration code. I can
do that for anyone who wants one.

Christina wrote:
Hello.  Does anyone know where I can download Web Vism?
I thought I had the e-mail Bookshare sent out about it a while ago but
I can't find it.
Thanks.
Christina

subject line.