[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT VR Stream--downloading NLS books.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:41:29 EDT

Neither, just put it in your DTB folder.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] OT VR Stream--downloading NLS books.
Date:
8/11/2009 4:59:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hello Everyone!

Sorry to ask my question here, but I know many of you are Stream users, and
I don't really want to subscribe to the Stream discussion list.

I just received my Stream user key for NLS books and have installed it on
my Stream.

My question is: When I download my first NLS book, will the Stream
automatically create an NLS folder on my Stream or do I have to create it
myself?

Thank you.

Blessings.

Lynn I