[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT VR Stream--downloading NLS books.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:02:06 -0500

Hi Kim,

Thanks for all the information.

I have many ... a hundred or so ... Bookshare books on my Stream. I just didn't
know if I should create a separate folder for NLS DTB books.

I Went to the BARD site and downloaded two books, unzipped them, copied them to
my SD card and have read a little in my first NLS book. It sounds great.

My preferred media is Bookshare, but not everything is available here, so have
to read NLS books as a second option. It's sure nice not to have to move a
bulky cassette recorder around though. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynn I