[bksvol-discuss] OT Test

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:39:56 -0400

Hi everybody.  I think things are working again here.  I could not send out
email since the vista sP1 update.  But I think I have traced the problem to
Trend Micro.  Had to download their latest installation package and I think
that was the problem.  Just a word to the wise for anyone having problems
since the Vista SP1 update.  Be sure to have the latest installation
packages for programs.  An update didn't cut it,  I had to uninstall and
re-install Trend Micro using latest package.  Well anyway, it's good to be
in here again.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey