[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Tassajara

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

Here's a newspaper article about Tassajara Hot Springs.  Looks like it came through the fire unscathed, thanks to the dedicated firefighters: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/07/11/BAD311NCFV.DTL&feed=rss.news

No fires anywhere near Palo Alto or Menlo Park, so all Zen centers (and other buildings) are fine here.

Carrie