[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Stolen guide dog

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:49:30 -0500

I know! The van was definitely somehow open, although it never really said
how, but it must not have been too difficult to get into, and as valuable as
these dogs are...I don't know. The whole thing sounds messed up to me. Take
care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx