[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Stolen guide dog

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 15:36:23 -0500

I think so, too, but they said something in the article I read about leaving
the van open for ventilation. Hmm? OK...if they say so, but it doesn't make
sense to me. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx