[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT, Scents and such

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:16:45 -0400

In addition, people who smoked for many years and quit may have trouble with
aromas of all kinds.  I found I was not alone when, after 40 years, I quit
smoking and ended up having to give away all my perfumes and scants of all
types as well as being unable to use most cleaners [not just the Pine scented
ones].  At the allergy clinic I found many others who had the same problem and
there was nothing the doctors could do about it but recommend using unscented
cleaners.  If anyone knows of any please share the information.  Even natural
scents can be a problem.

Amy Goldring Tajalli