[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT, Scents and such

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:37:48 -0500

Hi Donna,
I agree totally with your comments. I have so many friends with environmental
sensitivities that several years ago I stopped wearing perfume altogether, even
though I personally love it. I have a few of the candles in jars with the metal
lids,  so I can open them when I want to, but if a person with environmental
illness visits me, I definitely will close them up so I don't make anyone sick.
It's sad to me because I love nice smells so much, but it's worth it for the
sake of my friends and other people.
Kellie