[bksvol-discuss] OT Scanner

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

I just bought a V 100 Epson scanner from Best Buy. Is there a better scanner
that I can get? The Epson is better than my old HP but still cannot detect
different types of print well. Does anyone have any suggestions? My HP model is
a 3600C. Should I keep my old HP and return the Epson? I know that we have
talked about scanners before but I didn't need one so I didn't pay attention to
the information in the e-mails. I would appreciate it if we can open the
discussion about scanners, again. I want to get an excellent scanner so that I
don't have to correct tons of scanning errors. I am sure that you all
understand.

  Thanks!

Barbara