[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Reply to Ann et al, (was OT: Re: Re: OT: Brown's other books (was Re: Re: The Lost Symbol is in!)

Hi all,

LOL! Oh, Judy, you are so cute! No, all I meant was that if I can be curteous to you because you don't like Rowling, I was hoping you would be curteous to me cuz I don't care for Francis. <grinning> that's all I meant. <LOL> you are the limit, you are!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring