[bksvol-discuss] OT: Reply to Ann et al, (was OT: Re: Re: OT: Brown's other books (was Re: Re: The Lost Symbol is in!)

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:12:48 -0500

Hi Ann, I'm a little confused about you wanting me to show you some courtesy? Geez, what'd I do now? I haven't even made a negative comment on your post about not liking Dick Francis. grin.

But now I will, since you have attributed to me something I didn't do, you black-hearted nefarious misbegotten hater of scribes! Go ahead! Hate Francis! It leaves more of his works unsullied for me to possess and treasure! Mine! All Mine!

(Or something entirely silly like that! grin)

All said in 100 percent jest, of course.  huge wicked grin.

Judy s.

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi Bob et al,

Well, when I say I don't care for an author it's usually because I've read something by that author and found it lacking. This is the case with Dick Francis. I have read one or two of his and found that I just didn't care for them. We didn't click somehow. What can I say? If Judy doesn't like J.K. Rowling, that's OK. I hope she'll show me the same curtesy?

Ann P.