[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Receiving messages

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:57:52 -0400

Hi, Katie. I didn't get your message from Monday until today, Wednesday. I
don't know that my messages are delayed, unless they are and I haven't noticed,
since Google's mail service doesn't deliver copies of your own message through
POP access, so I don't even see my own messages. Take care.
Julie Morales
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?