[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Receiving messages

Unfortunately, Katie, I didn't get to my mail until
late, as you can see. But I didn't see this one at 1
a.m. PDT this morning.

Are you the one who does the dragon races? I can't
remember, but they showed some on the news today. I
was looking for you, or whoever it is, but this
apparently was in the Far East--Japan or China I
think. Boy, they were working hard.

Cindy