[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: Re: Fw: Pick 4

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:29:03 -0600

Hi, Jana,

    I agree that we need to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I,
too, appreciated Cindy's comments. I, for one, over-reacted, because I have
had friends, relatives and sometimes people I hardly knew, insist on
forwarding me a lot of unwanted e-mails. I even had to ask my husband to
block one sender, because she refused to stop forwarding me extra stuff,
even after repeated requests to do so. I know, I really should just hit
Delete, and forget it--but then, I even obsess over commas (in scanned books
smile).

    While I was wrong to jump to conclusions about Jane's message, mine was
an honest mistake, just as I assume Jane's was. Even in my first e-mail, I
said I was sure Jane meant well. I realize you weren't directing your
comments only to me, but perhaps those of us who over-reacted could use a
little benefit of the doubt, as well. Or maybe I'm just tired, and need to
get off this silly computer and get some sleep (smile).

Blessings,
Paula, who will try to be less nit-picky in the morning.