[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Raising Cats

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:37:08 -0500

My orange kitty *Roy* is the sweetest thing. He reminds me of Garfield as all he worries about is his next meal. *L* I guess this is why he weighs so much. *L* He is the one that "has" to sleep with mommy and daddy or he will just be miserable. *G*

Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>