[bksvol-discuss] Re: [OT] RE: Re: Punctuation

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 03:19:05 -0500

Amy, at the risk of being annoying, would you mind posting those words
again, and then underneath, putting it exactly as it should read?  I have
lost your answer to Kellie and, in fact, Kellie's solution, and you said you
only changed a couple of very minor things.  Sorry for the repetition, but
it is a fun puzzler.

Thanks,
Sue S.