[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: RE: Re: I wish we were allowed to change . . .

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 21:11:40 -0500

Hi Mayrie.
Scott's message was blank for me too until I changed the font to western
european,

Then it read:
What's that saying about "a spoonful of sugar?'

Have a great holiday weekend, Bob - and everyone on the list

Bob
"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
governed by those who are dumber." Aristotle