[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Question for any guide dog owners

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:04:34 -0400

This definitely was against the law, and no, he had no legal right to refuse
your friend. I do hope she pursues or has pursued the matter. I do have a
guide and am working my third. You've just reminded me of some follow-up I
need to be doing regarding the first access issue we've had since moving
back into the area a year ago. Anyway, this was a public cab company. Guide
dogs are permitted wherever the general public is allowed. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info