[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Puppy

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 18:55:55 -0400

No, she's not a working dog.  We got her to be a companion to our boxer, Kira,
when our oldest dog died.  Kira had not recovered from this until the puppy
came and now she's acting like her old self.  Now, everybody in the house has
gotten really attached to the puppy, Cassie, and even the cats will play with
her.