[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Puppy

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 18:49:34 -0400

She started to drink a little and eat a liquid diet a little today.  She even
played a little with the other dog and the cat.  Yesterday the vet gave her
some subcu fluids, B12 vitamins (shot), and antibiotics (another shot).  She
got another shot in the morning, but no more fluids.  I guess she's on the mend
thanks to all of you.