[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Power Braille Question

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:01:01 -0700

Thanks, Sue, I did use the Power Braille 40 with Screen Power quite a few years ago. But I don't expect I'll be able to use it that way again because I don't think that would work on a Windows computer. I expect I'll be using Window Eyes in the not too distant future, although that isn't certain yet.

Thanks again.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>