[bksvol-discuss] OT: Pots and Pans (was Re: Re: Widening narrow margins)

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:16:24 -0700

I did look it up.  He used a pan to make the rabbit stew just before they were
found by Faramir's men.  He said to Frodo, "... You'll have to sup it in your
mug, or straight from the pan once it's cooled a bit. ...".  Just before that,
he offered to make Gollum "... Fried fish and chips served by S Gamgee.  You
couldn't say no to that.".  So he definitely used pans, including frying pans.