[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Please forgive my indecisiveness

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 13:19:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All
Cindy I have a favor to ask you. I am scanning a book called The funny ittle
wolam. It is a caldecott medal winner and it is short. The Favor: would it be
possible for you to put picture descriptions in it? Normally I would but the
pictures are very detailed and with many colors coming together it is hard for
me to see. can I send you the book after I am done editing it? which should tke
all of an hour. (wink) Thanks if you are willling to do this for me. I think it
would add to the book with descriptions but it is hard for me to do this
particlar book.
Thanks for any help.

starting at 1¢/min.